Sunday, October 7, 2012

Week 4

This past week we started to go deeper into graph making.  We learned how to find velocity and graph it.  Which is just a simple equation V=Displacement/Time.  We then learned how to find area from that on a graph.  It was tricky but after a few trys it was easier.  I'm still no master at it, but im hopeful and i feel that with more practice ill continue to get better and better at it.  My team is struggling with it but i am hopeful that they will also start to understand it and master it.  The assessment this week also went well as i got all 3s 3.5s or 4s.  I'm very glad with this score as it shows my understanding and, not to toot my own horn, mastery of the subject.  As always I'm very excited for this next week and can't wait to see what it will bring and what more amazing things i will learn in Team Physics

No comments:

Post a Comment